The mission is to engage, educate, and encourage the enrollment of African Americans and other underserved communities into appreciative health plans. What services do we offer?
1. We manage kiosks and storefronts to provide enrollment assistance for the general public in underserved communities.
2. We provide qualified speakers and outreach workers to speak at events.
3. We do targeted outreach at health fairs, festivals, and other various community events.
4. We provide health insurance consulting services to non-profit and commercial companies.
5. We refer potential clients to participating certified insurance agents. Funding: CA-CAIR, a non-profit receives funds from membership dues, grants, and donations.